Coral World ocean park

daisy1978

hello. has any of you been to Coral world ocean park in st. thomas. we are going to be in st. thomas next month and we are planning on going there in the morning, just for like 2 hours or so.

if any of you have been there, can you please share your thoughts? did you like it, was it worth visiting? how long did you stay there?:confused:

i am also wondering how long is the drive to that park from the port and how much was the taxi fare for one person.:confused:

thank you very much.:D

hello. has any of you been to Coral world ocean park in st. thomas. we are going to be in st. thomas next month and we are planning on going there in the morning, just for like 2 hours or so.

if any of you have been there, can you please share your thoughts? did you like it, was it worth visiting? how long did you stay there?:confused:

i am also wondering how long is the drive to that park from the port and how much was the taxi fare for one person.:confused:

thank you very much.:D

I went there with my son last year, and we had a good time. There are alot of things to do there such as helmet dives, swimming with baby sharks and sealion swim, and much more. My son wanted to do the shark swim, but it turned out that he was too young. It's very small, but kids really enjoy it because everything is up close and hands on. They took a baby shark out of the water and the kids got to pet it. We only stayed for about an hour, and then we walked right up the road to Coki beach and spent the entire day at Coki. Google Coral World St. Thomas for the website. If you don't have children or don't plan on doing the activities there, then you may want to skip Coral World and go right to the beach.

I agree with Mia. We were just there last August. If you have kids, it is worth it. If not, it probably is a bit too limited. We had a great time with 12/6 yo kids. They liked all the hands-on stuff, and the iguanas which were everywhere. Then went to Coki for some great swimming (although crowded by that time). Suggestion is to go early and beat the crowds.

Archived