celebrity kids

CLARE7678

We are doing the Russia and Scandinavia intinary this coming august with our 2 boys 3 and 6. They have been with other cruise liners and love cruising but im getting anxious that Celebrity may be more "older" people and not many other kids to play with despite it being main holidaay season. Can anyone comment or alay my fears a bit please!

We took a Celebrity cruise (eastern med) last year in late August and it was wonderfull. My son really loved it, he was 4 then. He enjoyed everything on board, the staff was great. Don't know if there's anything in specific you'd like to know.

This year we're taking another cruise but mostly for the itinerary, with NCL. Next year I also would like to do the northern capitals but I'm afraid the Celebrity I find too expensive. I'll probably be going with Costa. I'd really like to go with Celebrity, we liked everything but mostly the staff, the food, the kids club, the excursions, the cabin. Although I do choose for the itinerary/price. :cool:

And about the age question: I don't mind "older people" but I found the ship to be well balanced, maybe few teenagers and also not so many small children. Mostly adults but still plenty of children from all over the world for my son to play with. He really enjoyed it. :)

We did a TA last May on the Galaxy. As it was during the school year, and 16 days long (with 7 sea days), we anticipated that there weren't going to be many kids, and there weren't - 21 in total from infants through 18. The staff were fabulous - they ended up combining all the ages, but made it work really well. Our 9 YO had a blast - there were enough kids to play with, but lots of 1:1 time too. Given that you're traveling during the summer, I think you'll be fine. And like you, I thought there'd be many 'older' passengers, but it seemed like every age group was well represented.

Archived