I got the call!!!!!

I'm so excited!!! Lissy just called from Carnival's Wedding department to give me the time and location of the ceremony.

It's so real now!

We should arrive at the port at 11:00 am. Everyone except the bride and groom should be dressed. The ceremony will be at 1pm. Lissy requested the Phantom Lounge (the big theater), the ship still needs to confirm this with Lissy. The reception will be at 1:30 in the Disco. The cake will 3 tier. A projector and screen will be set up for my slide show. I need to bring my lap top with connection cords to connect to the projector.

I think that's about all.

It's almost here.

Oh good I'm so glad to hear that!!

Patty from A Wedding For You called me on Friday. She's a riot! A real fire cracker! I really didn't have much to talk to her about. I made the bouquets for myself and my girls, I ordered boutoneers (sp?) and corsages for the guys and parents from Ebay. I'm bringing a CD for the ceremony music. They're still providing the standard bouquet and boutoneer. I can't use their bouquet as a toss bouquet because it can't be taken off the ship. I may just save it to keep in my cabin or use it to decorate the cake table.

Archived