Cozumel Deluxe All Inclusive Resort Day Pass

Sudrin

Has anyone tried this? it is from the same website as the Nachi trip. Nachi is booked up for the day we are there so i was looking for a alt. this seemed good but i always prefer to hear from the great folks on this board.

Thank you in advance for all your advice.

we have done Sanchos through tourozumel... not sure if this is the group you were talking about. We have always had pleasant experiences with Carrie and Angelita. Though they do allow more than Nachi, it still isn't swamped with people. We enjoyed our day, chilling out and relaxing. We are shooting to do the horseback next trip.

You can pre book and we use Carrie with tourcozumel(dot) net..she offers All Inclusive for around $40 adult and well worth it..that is food, achcolic drinks, table/chairs a loungers umbrella if you want it.. and great service with friendly faces. Now I am sure ship offers this as well, just maybe alittle higher,..just check them out before bookin.. Also with Carrie, you could add on Horseback riding, ATV riding, or even a cooking class:p

Mr Sanscho is a nice, laidback and relaxing beautiful beach.

I would like to know about that one...and the San Fransico beach break that is listed on that same website.

I am just concerned that I will get bored just laying there for several hours..and I am not sure that I can drink/eat $50 in several hours....

Are these really worth the money??

This is my 6th post on various threads and I am doing my civic duty by posting on every thread that I see that mentions Carrie and ****************. And for anyone that wonders if I don't have anything better to do, yes, I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow again and must pack, but I don't want anyone else to have the same problems I and many others have had, and end up losing money.

Evidently Carrie and tourcozumel used to be a reputable company. That is why I booked their services. However, when I arrived at Mr. Sanchos last week, (we just got home Sunday from our cruise) Oliver informed my party of six that he had not received our payment from Carrie and her company and that this has been going on for some time. He had been honoring the reservations for a few weeks, on the promise that tourcozumel would eventually pay, but could not afford to lose any more money by doing this. He said it started by him having to call everytime someone arrived with reservations through tourcozumel, and they would send the money over, (not sure if this was through bank account or how, exactly they "sent" the money) but that it then evolved into him calling and the money being promised but never being sent.

He said he can no longer honor any reservations made through Carrie or Tourcozumel. I tried to contact Carrie through paypal but have not received any response. I also filed a complaint with Paypal so hopefully they will shut their paypal services down so this can't continue. I went through my credit card company for a refund and they had to shut down and reissue my debit card to start the proceedings. Ugh.

We had a wonderful day at Mr. Sanchos and really feel as though we got our money's worth. The food is great and reasonable. If you are not a big eater and drinker you may want to go ala carte, but the drinks are great and it doesn't take long to make back your money. (Since we didn't have to drive, we had a couple ;).) Pay directly through the resort, and go. You won't be sorry.

Archived