cruise registration

pricewc

Our plans have changed from driving to flying to Miami, I was wondering the benefit of letting carnival know we are flying because we arrive in Miami two days before our cruise.

Entering the Flight info in the Fun Pass can benefit you in many ways, one of them was told here about Luggage that was lost, some how they were able to track down the info via the Fun Pass and get the luggage to the ship. Another story, the Passenger got off the Transfer bus at the airport and left the luggage at the curbside LOL, After a long week of being pampered onboard the ship, they figured that the Bus Driver was going to bring the luggage to the ticket counter and check the luggage in for them.

Lastly, its a great way for the Feds to track you down if you are on the 10 most wanted list. :eek:

Fred

Our plans have changed from driving to flying to Miami, I was wondering the benefit of letting carnival know we are flying because we arrive in Miami two days before our cruise.

Little to none...

There is a section for the Fun Pass that deals with returning flights but if you have plenty of time upon returning to Miami I don't think I'd be concerned about that, either...

:)

Entering the Flight info in the Fun Pass can benefit you in many ways, one of them was told here about Luggage that was lost, some how they were able to track down the info via the Fun Pass and get the luggage to the ship. Another story, the Passenger got off the Transfer bus at the airport and left the luggage at the curbside LOL, After a long week of being pampered onboard the ship, they figured that the Bus Driver was going to bring the luggage to the ticket counter and check the luggage in for them.

Lastly, its a great way for the Feds to track you down if you are on the 10 most wanted list. :eek:

Fred

Well, now... there ya' go... that's an excellent reason to include the information!!!

Good job, Fred!!

Archived