HELP!!Bought one Carnival Creations Book last week-now need another one

SuzieQK

I bought a Towel Creations book while on the Freedom last week, but now I need another one for my neice. She's 12 and fell in love with the book. I would like to get one for her birthday in June. Is there anyone who would be willing to buy one on their next Carnival cruise and mail it to me? I will send you the money for buying it and shipping it to Wisconsin.

I bought a Towel Creations book while on the Freedom last week, but now I need another one for my neice. She's 12 and fell in love with the book. I would like to get one for her birthday in June. Is there anyone who would be willing to buy one on their next Carnival cruise and mail it to me? I will send you the money for buying it and shipping it to Wisconsin.

I would but I'm not going till July.

I went on Carnival's website and bought a photo album that I forgot to buy on our cruise. If I remember right, you could get the book through them. It took less than a week for it to be shipped to me. You might want to give that a try and see if you can order it that way. Good luck.

NurseMindy- Thanks for checking, I did a search on Ebay but the only book they have is the Carnival Creations Cook book. I'm looking for the Towel Animal book.

Busymomof3- that would be great! my email is suzieqk@wi.rr.com-send me an email to let me know how much you want for it.

Suzie

thanks for the info.actually looking for a brand new one to give as a gift for my neice. There is one on Amazon but it is for the older book published 2004. I'm looking for the one published 2007 Carnival Towel Creations with Freddy.

Archived