Wait list on early dinning

CRUISING71

Hello,

We booked on the Splendor August 30th...with Orbitz. We are currently on the waitlist for the early dinning...because I travel with two children, I would like to eat early...who do I call to push up the waitlist? Carnival or Orbtiz? What are our chances of getting the early dinning time?

Thank you,

Tibbie

when I booked my June cruise I was put on a wait list. There was a problem with Carnival's system and a couple days later I noticed my dining time was changed to the early dinner. I don't know if this is the same problem or not. There was a post about it, try searching wait list.

Hello,

We booked on the Splendor August 30th...with Orbitz. We are currently on the waitlist for the early dinning...because I travel with two children, I would like to eat early...who do I call to push up the waitlist? Carnival or Orbtiz? What are our chances of getting the early dinning time?

Thank you,

Tibbie

I just had the same problem but my cruise is in a few weeks, since you booked with a travel agent (TA) Carnival will not deal directly with you, they will answer general questions but any changes to your cruise have to go thru the TA. Have your TA check to see if they have or will have open dinning on your cruise, we switched to this so we would have the option to go to dinner early. You also still have time for them to confirm the early seating so you could just wait to see if you get it or try to switch once on board. I did not want to risk this and we were lucky to have the open seating option on our cruise

I booked for early dining for Alaska this summer. For a long time there was nothing there. Then it said waitlisted for about a week, and then changed to confirmed. I have read about this happening to a lot of people, all who eventually got what they wanted. There was a post not too long ago about this.

Archived