All Inclusive Prices? Taxi fares?

chloelocks

Can anyone provide the prices of any of all inclusive day passes? Mr. Sanchos, Nachi Cocum, others?

Also, can you tell me how much I should expect to pay for a taxi to get to them?

About how long does it take to get there from the port? Are any of them within walking distance?

Thanks to all for your input.

We are also wanting to do an all inclusive beach break and after doing some checking & research, by the time you pay your taxi fares to and from by doing it on your own, the cost is not much different than going through CCL, which provides the transportation in the cost. I really don't believe that there are any that are close to the port.

Sue

Can anyone provide the prices of any of all inclusive day passes? Mr. Sanchos, Nachi Cocum, others?

Also, can you tell me how much I should expect to pay for a taxi to get to them?

About how long does it take to get there from the port? Are any of them within walking distance?

Nachi cocum is $49 and Mr. Sanchos is $40 if you pre-book, taxis are about $15 each way, but that is for a party of 4. We like both places but usually wind up at Sanchos as its cheaper and I think they are comparable. They also have ATV and horseback which we are interested in.

I think they are about 12-15 KM from the piers, so you would definitely have to take a taxi.

The thing about going with the ships excursions is that they are crowded and you do not get to stay as long, plus at Sanchos you get to order off the menu, unlimited.

Whatever you decide, go and have a great time!!

This is the Taxi fares in Cozumel

map.jpg.96f34dfbc37df6669424df8c98630366.jpg

The only one I've done was the Wyndham. It was great b/c DH did a scuba excusion with a group from the beach. He and I also went snorkeling together beforehand. I think it was around 70pp and the cab ride was kind of long. I'm sure there are other places closer. It was fun though.

We went to Nachi last year and agree, it was $50/pp and $5/pp taxi each way. There was only about 15 people there, and it was an excellent choice for us. If you intend to drink your $50 worth, they are more than willing to let you!!! :D

If you go to Mr. Sanchos, there is a company, tourcozumel dot net that advertises $40 per person all inclusive. See the other threads and my other posts on this, but basically we booked it through Carrie to avoid the $50 the resort was charging to book directly. Evidently this company used to be reliable but has not been paying the Mr Sanchos resort lately so when we arrived we had to pay again and I'm trying to get my money back through my credit card. Again-more details on other threads, I've posted several times.

The taxi to Mr. Sanchos was $32 each way for a party of six-less money for less riders as the earlier poster said. The rates are posted on a big poster in three columns for different numbers of riders, so there is no haggling and you feel as though you are getting a fair rate. I saw the actual picture of the rates on here somewhere.

We loved Mr. Sanchos and felt that it was a great deal. If you drink about 4 drinks and eat an appetizer and a main course, you get your money's worth with just that. We also used a kayak and you can use other things for that same $50 all inclusive fee. Its nice, relaxed, and the day we were there, not crowded.

Archived