Miracle - obstructed balcony views

jazzcruise

December 08 we had cabin #5179 obstructed. You could use balcony, see straight out, but looking down was obstructed. It was like if the balcony had a gate you would have opened it and walked out on the roof of the lifeboat. It didn't bother my husband, it drove me crazy. We have always had a regular balcony..so if you are use to an inside or OV you will love it..

Have a great cruise.

Thanks so much for your quick resonse. I guess we will live with it - just a nice place to go out and have a glass of wine and relax before dinner. I will definitely try to look straight out and not look down.

We were originally on deck 1 OV - our children (age 22) are on deck 4 (inside) - so we wanted to be a little closer to them. :)

Once on the Miracle on had gotten an upgraded room 1a to an obstructed balcony room. The obstruction being a lifeboat. But you could still use the balcony. It was very nice though. Sat out on the balcony a lot. Mary49

Archived