Bermuda on a Sunday

STAM

Our cruise ship arrives at 11 AM at King's Wharf on a Sunday in July. Can you recommend somethings for me and my 16 year old daughter to do or see on a Sunday? We definitely want to do a kayaking tour and parasail, but wonder if we should wait until Monday or Tuesday for those.

Was there this past Sunday and found the entire Dockyard open. You can go into Snorkel Park (we did not do), but I believe that is the only beach in the immediate area. Otherwise, get a public transportation pass and take the bus to Horshoe Beach (about a 30 minute ride) and stop at Gibbs Hill Lighthouse on the way (the walk up the 185 steps is worth the view - and the 2.50 admission. I would not recommend St. George or Hamilton as both areas will be quiet. But the entire Dockyard (all shops, restaurants, etc.) are open. Have a great trip!!

• 1 month later...
Was there this past Sunday and found the entire Dockyard open. You can go into Snorkel Park (we did not do), but I believe that is the only beach in the immediate area. Otherwise, get a public transportation pass and take the bus to Horshoe Beach (about a 30 minute ride) and stop at Gibbs Hill Lighthouse on the way (the walk up the 185 steps is worth the view - and the 2.50 admission. I would not recommend St. George or Hamilton as both areas will be quiet. But the entire Dockyard (all shops, restaurants, etc.) are open. Have a great trip!!

So Gibbs Lighthouse is definitely open on Sundays?

Archived