transfers

mrstone

hello. Will be sailing on the Eurodam in July from Dover. Was wondering. anybody have options for transferring from London to Dover. Private Car services, etc.. Thanks in advance for any help.

hello. Will be sailing on the Eurodam in July from Dover. Was wondering. anybody have options for transferring from London to Dover. Private Car services, etc.. Thanks in advance for any help.

DM & I are also sailing on Eurodam in July (10 July, what date are you sailing) & we are thinking of taking the National Express coach which goes from Heathrow to Victoria coach station & then from there the coach to Dover. The stop at Victoria coach station is around 40 min depending on your connection. Heathrow to Victoria coach stn is approx 1 hr & Vic coach stn to Dover is approx 2.1/2 hrs. We considered taking the train but from what I saw on the net Heathrow to london takes you to one station, you then have to take a taxi or the tube to another station , to then take the train to Dover. Seems less convenient (lugging suitcases) & more expensive (the coach costs around 17 pounds). If there was a direct train from Heathrow it would definately be my choice but I haven't been able to locate one, if anyone else has please let me know.:)

Mrstone: I was just wondering what HAL's going rate is this year for their transfers? Many years ago I took Princess transfers but they were $120 PP round trip. JUST WONDERING!! Thanks! Deb C.

Archived