Vancouver Canada Place scooter rental

mscg2000

I've read somewhere that you can rent a scooter right at the pier (Canada Place), but I can't seem to find this info. I am still debating about renting a scooter vs either bringing my own or just a manual WC. Some of my decision could be determined by how I'm doing when the day arrives.... So, I wondered if I should just wait until the day of the cruise and rent a scooter if I need it. Also, does anyone know if they charge more if you rent it at the pier? Advice?

Here is the information from the Port of Vancouver website:

Wheelchair/Scooter Rentals

Last minute Scooter/Wheelchair rental is available from Care Vacations in the main lobby of Canada Place. Prior arrangements for either terminal may also be made by calling 1-877-478-7827.

Hope that they can help you.:)

Here is the information from the Port of Vancouver website:

Wheelchair/Scooter Rentals

Last minute Scooter/Wheelchair rental is available from Care Vacations in the main lobby of Canada Place. Prior arrangements for either terminal may also be made by calling 1-877-478-7827.

Hope that they can help you.:)

Wow, great information! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

We rented a power chair from Care Vacations for our 5/8/09 RCCL cruise to Alaska and it was in our stateroom when we boarded the ship. When we disembarked in Seattle we just left it in the cabin and they come and get it. How great is that????? It was a brand new power chair and my husband was thrilled, we even used it to get on and off the ship at all the Alaska ports of call. Happy cruising.....

I have just returned from a 7-day cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas out of Vancouver. I rented a scooter from CareVacations at Canada Place for $245. Interestingly, they had quoted my a price of $309 when I called by phone a few weeks earlier. I didn't reserve it at that time, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to rent one or bring my own. I'm not sure why there was such large price difference, but I didn't argue! They were very efficient, knowledgeable and helpful.

Archived