ruby princess cabins

scp1

We have booked a mini suite on the dolphin deck...only deck for a mini suite, it seems like there is no privacy on the balcony!!! Just wondering if anyone has sailed in on of these, and possibly has photos. We are considering moving to a bb balcony on the Riveria deck, seems there are 2 on each side of the terrerce pool. however they look like there really isn't a balocny, and I am a bit worried about noise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..we are going on a 12 day, so I would like to have a good cabin.

Thanks,

Dolphin deck mini's all have uncovered balconies. There are some minisuites on Emerald deck which are completely covered but, they usually go fast.

I suggest you think about a balcony cabin on Caribe deck. Not a mini but these do have larger balconies that are half covered & half open. These cabins are one of my favorites and my other favorite is a balcony cabin on Riviera deck towards the aft. Balcony is smaller than Caribe, is fully covered and you have easy access to a rear door which goes to the Terrace pool, Outrigger bar & the buffet area .

The Ruby is a great ship!

Thank you so much for the quick reply...the cabin that is available is R748...will it be loud because it is right by the pool?

I did notice that the reviews said that the Caribe BB's have double wide balconies, that would seem to have more covered than not. I am just a bit worried about space in cabin, but it seems that you pont out great points.

Thanks again

If it were me I would love R748. These stern (aft) cabins are unique to the Ruby. Sister ships Emerald & Crown have cabins in the same location but they are oceanview not balconies.

I do not think you will have much noise because there is nothing above you. As far as cabin size & furniture other than bed, desk, refrigerator area there is a comfortable chair & of course a desk chair. Minisuites are roomier with an extra sitting area and 2nd TV. The other difference would be a bathtub.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived