What time should we arrive in Long Beach?

Is it a good idea for disabled passengers to arrive early for check in? I'm trying to figure out what time would be best in order to minimize my mom having to wait in a super long line. (She's on oxygen, so walking over (and touring) the Queen Mary would be hard for her. I read here that there is nowhere to sit at early check in, so I'm not sure what the best thing to do is?? Maybe if it's nice outside and there is grass or somewhere we can sit, that would be ok.

Is it a good idea for disabled passengers to arrive early for check in? I'm trying to figure out what time would be best in order to minimize my mom having to wait in a super long line. (She's on oxygen, so walking over (and touring) the Queen Mary would be hard for her. I read here that there is nowhere to sit at early check in, so I'm not sure what the best thing to do is?? Maybe if it's nice outside and there is grass or somewhere we can sit, that would be ok.

Yes...they will assist you in boarding.

I would head over around 12:00.

They have some seating but not all is in the shade.

The lines are going to be long no mater what, but I'm sure if you asked that they would try to help your mother out as much as they can.;)

They delay boarding until after 1:00...but it is worth it because it gave the crew more time to prepare the cabins.

When we boarded our cabin was ready, the doors to the cabin areas were open and one of our 3 pieces of luggage was already waiting for us!!

So as we were unpacking the fist piece the other two showed up.

We were in our room and had our luggage before we even made it to the lido deck!

Archived