Need help from a past Legend Cruiser please

gapeach29

We are leaving on the Legend on May 24, 2009. While we are in Belize we were interested in the Power Snorkel at Turneffe Atoll with the beach break offered through the ship but it says on the website that it is sold onboard only. Has anyone out there seen how much this excursion was while they were on the Legend? Has anyone done this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Legend in Sept. 07 and went to Belize but did not do this excursion. You might have better luck going to the Port of Call boards/Belize and asking this question. You might get an answer.

Good luck.

We are leaving on the Legend on May 24, 2009. While we are in Belize we were interested in the Power Snorkel at Turneffe Atoll with the beach break offered through the ship but it says on the website that it is sold onboard only. Has anyone out there seen how much this excursion was while they were on the Legend? Has anyone done this?

Thanks

I have not done this one specifically, but similar excursions are $75-$100.

Did you check the excursions list on Carnival's website? I can't check it from work as it is a fun site, therefore it is blocked by our wonderful IT group!

After the Belize boards on CC, I would check there!

I am pretty sure that I have the excursion price list from Valor. I can check to see if that excursion is on there. Unfortunately, the price list is in Chicago and I am in DC, so I won't be able to look until tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the replies..I guess this either is a very expensive excursion or just not a popular one. It is the power snorkel..the one with the hand held scooter..and breach break with rum punch..I have asked this on the belize boards also but no replies :(

Ron- That would be awesome! Just let me know if you have any info.

Thanks Again!

My price list from the Legend November 2008 shows Barrier Reef Snorkel at Turneffe with beach break...lasting 3.5 hrs, departs from the Follies Lounge @ 830am $71.00 per person. There is also a listing for snuba at Turneffe and Beach break for $109 per person. Hope that gives you some idea of cost. I am going back on the Legend on 12/6/09...it is a wonderful ship with great ports...pace yourself and have a blast!

Ron- That would be awesome! Just let me know if you have any info.

Thanks Again!

Sorry for the delay... Apparently my wife cleaned up the stuff from our cruise while I was out of town :rolleyes:

I don't see an excursion that specifically says that it is a power snorkel. I do see this one...

Barrier Reef Snorkel at Turneff with Beach Break, 3.5 hours, departs at 8:30AM, $75.95/person. This is Tour #509-028-0830-1 in case that helps.

Archived