Fantasy out of N.O. Late May-June

Thought maybe I'd see if any of you lovely people could answer my question before I get on hold with Carnival for a loooooong time and I've searched through recent posts and can't find my answer.

So, I live in New Orleans and when I heard that the rest of the Fantasy May sailings and some of the June sailings were changed to 7 day sailings I went to the Carnival site to see if they were still booking for those dates. When I search the Fantasy for May 2009 it says that no dates can be found that match my search criteria. Does anyone know if the May and June sailings that were changed to 7 day sailings are sold out and that's why they aren't showing up? Are they just not booking them right now?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thought maybe I'd see if any of you lovely people could answer my question before I get on hold with Carnival for a loooooong time and I've searched through recent posts and can't find my answer.

So, I live in New Orleans and when I heard that the rest of the Fantasy May sailings and some of the June sailings were changed to 7 day sailings I went to the Carnival site to see if they were still booking for those dates. When I search the Fantasy for May 2009 it says that no dates can be found that match my search criteria. Does anyone know if the May and June sailings that were changed to 7 day sailings are sold out and that's why they aren't showing up? Are they just not booking them right now?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Don't go by the website, call them!

Archived