Quickie Question--Mt. Robert Tramway

bragstarr

Kenish - Thanks for the info, that is just what I needed. Don't think I will be purchasing the Toursaver book since the Tram is the only coupon I would be wanting so it is not worth spending the money for me.

Leona

I'd allow an hour, but if you don't shop, you could probably make it in half an hour at the top.

It may sound odd but I'd like to know how many people are allowed on the tram at one time...get kind of "antsy" when there are too many people in an enclosed area. Just curious. Thank you for the information. happynewbie

• 2 weeks later...
When I was there the last week in May last year, all the trails were closed due to too much snow remaining.

The trail was open on May 18th and the hike up on that warm, sunny day was wonderful. Trail was in great condition, with still some snow on the last 1/5th. Nobody checked for tickets on the ride down :D.

It may sound odd but I'd like to know how many people are allowed on the tram at one time...get kind of "antsy" when there are too many people in an enclosed area. Just curious. Thank you for the information. happynewbie

Depends if you go during peak times. We came down off-peak and it was only about half full and only takes about 5 min. Stand next to the windows and you should be ok.

The trail was open on May 18th and the hike up on that warm, sunny day was wonderful. Trail was in great condition, with still some snow on the last 1/5th. Nobody checked for tickets on the ride down :D.

Good to know. Glad you enjoyed the hike.:)

Archived