fantasy and getting nails done?

Any 1 every get a fill in on the ship? Cost?

Before the end of my cruise ill desperately will need one. Thanks.

I'd go to your regular nail place and have them do the fill before you go. That way you'll be all set and won't be paying a small fortune for it. I have my nails done right before my cruises and bring clear polish with my to spruce them up if needed (mine are french).

It's more than twice the cost. I would advise going right before your cruise and maybe taking the same color polish with you just in case you need a touch up. That is what I always do. Save that extra cash for DODs! Just my opinion.

Sue

Get them done before you leave! I get the french and bring both clear polish and at least 2 colors (along with the non-acetone remover). The cost on the ship is crazy...extra cash is def better spent on DOD ;)

Not only that, they only did acrylic the last time I was on a ship. I have pink and white gel, so I was SOL when I cracked one dealing with the luggage.

Incidentally, I was able to get it fixed pretty easily and cheaply in Grand Cayman.

Archived