Ships in Nassau on Tuesdays

SandyToes2

Can anyone (Scubagirl?) tell me how many ships are making port in Nassau on Tuesdays now? I've waited until the last minute to make excursion reservations (sailing on the 17th of May) and I'm afraid I'm out of luck with all of the Mexico bound ships calling on Nassau.

Can anyone (Scubagirl?) tell me how many ships are making port in Nassau on Tuesdays now? I've waited until the last minute to make excursion reservations (sailing on the 17th of May) and I'm afraid I'm out of luck with all of the Mexico bound ships calling on Nassau.

There's really no telling. Things are changing everyday.

Usually there are 2 or 3.. but that number can change.

The website that tracks this.. is not including the diverted cruiseships.

What excursions are you having trouble with??

I've been thinking of going to the Wyndam but I read in another thread that Breezes was sold out so it hit me that it's probably because of the additional ships and the Wyndam might be experiencing the same thing. But, if I could find out how many ships are now stopping on Tuesdays, then I could better plan my day and not be dissappointed. So, only 2 or 3 ships so far on Tuesdays? I would have thought more. I'm new to CC and I very much appreciate you and all the others who take time to help. Thank you very much!

I've been thinking of going to the Wyndam but I read in another thread that Breezes was sold out so it hit me that it's probably because of the additional ships and the Wyndam might be experiencing the same thing. But, if I could find out how many ships are now stopping on Tuesdays, then I could better plan my day and not be dissappointed. So, only 2 or 3 ships so far on Tuesdays? I would have thought more. I'm new to CC and I very much appreciate you and all the others who take time to help. Thank you very much!

So far, there's no problems with the day passes at the Wyndham.

Sandytoes...

If you remember, when you return from your cruise, could you let us know where you went and how it was? That would be great!

Also, thank you so much to Scubagirl! All your advice has been so helpful!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

For Shellster1... We were in Nassau on May 19th and there were 6 ships in port. It wasn't crowded downtown because it poured rain and I'm sure some people stayed on the ships. In the afternoon, we snorkled with Stuart's Cove. Since they are on the other side of the island, we missed the rain but it was overcast which made the snorkling not quite as spectacular. Stuart's Cove was great though and their location allowed for a tour of the island. In Freeport, we took a van taxi to Port Lucaya and wondered around the shops and walked across the street to the beach. Since we were the only ship there, it wasn't crowded at all. It rained all day but we didn't let it stop us!

Archived