Canada in June

I'm going to Halifax and Saint John at the end of June- anyone know how the weather is like around that time? I mean- should I even bother bringing a bathing suit? lol

If it is rainy or foggy the temps will be in the mid sixties. If it is nice and sunny the temps will be in the mid to high seventies. This is along the coast. Inland it will be warmer. The temperature at sea in this part of the world is chilly even if it is in the 80's on land.

I'm going to Halifax and Saint John at the end of June- anyone know how the weather is like around that time? I mean- should I even bother bringing a bathing suit? lol

If you're on the Triumph, the aft pool has a retractable dome. I imagine they'll be using it so I'm still bringing a bathing suit for that or the hot tubs. (We're going on June 29th.) BTW there is a Rollcall if you are on the same cruise.

Archived