Just booked freedom for 9/6 sailing!

I am excited, just booked FOS for the 9/6 sailing. I was on Liberty last year and am excited for the sister ship! Would love any details about the ship. Also, we are going down on Friday and going to go to Universal Studios on Saturday, renting a car. We'll return the car on Sunday. Anyone have any tips on transportation from the Airport to the Port? I've never sailed from Port Canaveral, only from Port of Miami...

Hi,

We are on the same sailing. Rent the car to drop off at the port, vs the airport. Avis, Budget are all close & have a shuttle that takes you right to the ship. We stay Saturday night at the port, I drop off the family at the pier & then return the car. Usually back in 20 minutes at most. I don't think there is an additional charge.

When we return I rent to go back to airport.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin....do you know of reasonable hotels near the Port? We're going to stay near Universal Friday night and then will go back to stay Saturday night. We are probably going to rent with Avis, I have a promo, they have a location near the cape.

We are booked at the Country Inn & Suites...never been but reviews are good...And getting in the cruise mode...FREE breakfast....lol

We have stayed at the Sheraton Four Points right next to RonJon...very nice...and the Radisson

Archived