First Time Cruiser Questions

We are booked on the Carnival Inspiration. We are scheduled to go in October. My fiance has cruised one other time with RCC, and we have heard that if we get there early enough that the ship will offer upgrades. We are booked for a 6A class. Can any one help me with this? Thank you for any information that you can give me on this ship!!!!:D

We are booked on the Carnival Inspiration. We are scheduled to go in October. My fiance has cruised one other time with RCC, and we have heard that if we get there early enough that the ship will offer upgrades. We are booked for a 6A class. Can any one help me with this? Thank you for any information that you can give me on this ship!!!!:D

I do not believe they do this anymore. Carnival will however make up sell calls the last few weeks before you cruise and maybe sooner if the 6A cat you are booked in begins to sell out. They will call you and ask if you would like to upgrade ~ there is a cost though..... from what I have been reading it can be around 1/2 the difference for the going rate of the next cat. cabin.

Good Luck

Won't happen.

This doesn't mean you can't get an upgrade though. Watch the price for 6A on your cruise. If you see a 6B, 6C, 6D, etc. drop to equal to or less than what you paid, call and you will be upgraded to that category.

Archived