Canyoning??

jula

Has anyone experienced canyoning in Dominica? I have heard this is such a beautiful island and that canyoning is a great way to experience it. Would love to hear from someone who has actually done it. How physically fit do you need to be? Would you do it again?

Appreciate any info,

Thank you!

• 4 months later...

I did canyoning with Extreme Dominica and that was the best experience in Caribbean. The staff is very friendly and experienced so you do not feel unsafe. Even my husbands mother which is 55 did that and said that it was her best adventure ever! The canyon where they are taking the beginners is not very difficult, you don't have to be every fit, but it is absolutely gourgeous. They call it the cathedral, if you will go, you will understand why :). As far as you do not have back problems, you are ok. They will come to pick you up from a terminal and bring you bach after or you can go with them additional tours if you will have energy ;))

We will definetely do this again!

Archived