Obc

tomboyy

I did a search but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. We were supposed to go to Coz but got bumped cause the flu to GC. When my wife was looking at our booking, we have 4 cabins booked, she notice a price reduction of 100.00 per person that would end up being 600.00 ( 3 cabins , 6 people ) The PVP told us they are no longer giving onboard credit but that she could upgrade the cabins from inside (veranda) to ocean view on the same deck as us.. we have the penthouse. this is the Inspiration.

So is this true? I told the wife to just call back and get a different agent but she didn't and got the upgraded cabins. I'd still like to know though. Thanks.

Not sure what early saver is but we booked this cruise 1 1/2 years ago.

I agree about taking a veranda inside over a upper ocean view but my wife and I are in a suite and its the kids ( all between 18 -30 years old ) that got the "upgrade" ... They don't know that its not a real upgrade.

Not sure what early saver is but we booked this cruise 1 1/2 years ago.

I agree about taking a veranda inside over a upper ocean view but my wife and I are in a suite and its the kids ( all between 18 -30 years old ) that got the "upgrade" ... They don't know that its not a real upgrade.

It sounds like a great family vacation! I'm sure they will appreciate the windows.

Unfortunately Carnival quit giving OBC for price drops after final payment/penalty phase in December 2008. In 2009, they began a new fare called Early Saver. It comes with restrictions but it allows OBC for price drops up to 2 days prior to sailing.

Have a great time and enjoy that suite!

Archived