On the Destiny 6/1/09!! I think it is going to be a full ship!

gman5613

We switch and now are going to sail on the Destiny June 1st. I was looking on the carnival website and it shows that there is nothing avaliable for the cruise. Does this when it will be a full ship? Will this be a bad thing if it is all soldout. This is our first cruise and I just want to be prepared for the crowds and masses of people!! Thanks!! Anyone else going on this same cruise?

Carnival always sails full.

Some places will be more crowded than others...all depends on your timing.

Any suggestions on timing? Is there a good time you should go eat or things like that?

Just on Destiny for Spring Break, and have to say I'm sure you will have a great time! :D

We are very excited!!! I am just reading, reading and doing more reading on here to fine out everything I need to know before I go. I am a planner and with this being our first cruise I am stressing a little. We go to Disney every year and I always have everything planned out. I am going to just try and relax and go with the flow on this vacation!

Any suggestions on timing? Is there a good time you should go eat or things like that?

If you're going to eat at the buffet, don't go right when they start serving. Wait a 1/2 hour or so for the crowds to thin out.

It will probably be crowded right around the pools. There are plenty of other places to enjoy the sun if you don't have to be in front of the pool.

Get to the shows a little early to find a seat. You can sit back and watch everyone else stroll in trying to find a good seat.

Archived