How to get ship pictures and "count down" clocks imbedded on my posts?

I'm new to cruising (RCCL Monarch/Bahamas later this month) and have enjoyed reading posts on various subjects on this site. How does one get the ship picture and count down clock to appear at the bottom of the post as well as past cruise experiences listed? Just wondered.......:o

I'm new to cruising (RCCL Monarch/Bahamas later this month) and have enjoyed reading posts on various subjects on this site. How does one get the ship picture and count down clock to appear at the bottom of the post as well as past cruise experiences listed? Just wondered.......:o

Look at the top of this thread all the links are there click countdown clocks. there are other sites that you can download from google "countdown clocks" good luck

PS mine are from nauticalcities.com

1. Go to "User CP" on the taskbar in the Cruise Critic banner at the top of the screen.
  2. Go into your Signature
  3. You can type whatever info you want in your signature - such as past cruises, upcoming cruises, your name, etc. This if the info that will appear if you have your signature showing on your posts.
  4. If you go to "Countdown Clocks" you can create a clock & add it to your signature.

Hope this helps!

Archived