Seattle Day Tour for 4 - late June from Sea-Tac

cruiser0531

Husband, self and parents (late 70s) are arriving at Sea-Tac early morning on a Wednesday in late June. Are free the entire day - leaving around 6 for a flight to Fairbanks. Looking for best way to see Needle, Pike market and maybe a little more. Most tours I have found start/end downtown - and won't work for us. Any private tour companies suggested? Thanks

Husband, self and parents (late 70s) are arriving at Sea-Tac early morning on a Wednesday in late June. Are free the entire day - leaving around 6 for a flight to Fairbanks. Looking for best way to see Needle, Pike market and maybe a little more. Most tours I have found start/end downtown - and won't work for us. Any private tour companies suggested? Thanks

Can anyone help with this? Any suggestions? Just looking for a driver/tour guide for trip from airport to city and back for 4. Would love to see some of the beautiful sights of Seattle and also enjoy the tastes! Don't want to sit in airport all day. I have read lots of the posts - learned of great places to visit - but can't seem to find a way to get there. Thasnks so much for any/all assistance

I don't know of any that do a round-trip from the airport...what might work better would be to take a bus and meet up with a tour downtown. The bus takes about a half-hour and stops there pretty often during the day. Details about the bus at transit.metrokc.gov.

calikak - thanks so much for the information. I did look into the airporter from sea-tac to downtown, but trying to keep this easier for the p's that will be with us. I am looking into private car services and hoping that some will do tours.

Check the Shuttle Express website - shuttleexpress.com - look under the Cruise Transfers tab and Post Cruise City Tour. I haven't done this, so I can't say anything about the service, but Shuttle Express comes recommended in general on these boards. It sounds like they will customize a tour for you, and they certainly service the airport, cruise ports, and hotels.

Archived