Which Ship???

spencercoop

it says it on the wall in background undernath the whale tail...but the resolution is so bad that i cant tell on my screen...maybe someone with better vision/ a larger/better resolution screen can get it for you.

Sorry :(

it says it on the wall in background undernath the whale tail...but the resolution is so bad that i cant tell on my screen...maybe someone with better vision/ a larger/better resolution screen can get it for you.

Sorry :(

Yeah I saw that. I think it says the Paradise. I know it is one of the Fantasy class ships.

Does anyone know what ship this was filmed on??

that one was filmed on paradise. :cool:

i thought it was a pretty good commercial. more effective in invoking 'why you should cruise' than the rest of the new ones.

that one was filmed on paradise. :cool:

i thought it was a pretty good commercial. more effective in invoking 'why you should cruise' than the rest of the new ones.

Do you have any idea why they filmed it on the Paradise and not on the Splendor, or one of the newer ships.

Do you have any idea why they filmed it on the Paradise and not on the Splendor, or one of the newer ships.

i can't say with any certainty, of course, not being part of their marketing department...

but if i were to hazard a guess, i would say that it's because this commercial really pushes the concept of '3 night cruises starting at $349' - which is displayed prominently through the course of the commercial (plus the $50 cash back at the time).

of course, the shorter cruises are on the fantasy class ships predominently, so by featuring one of those ships - it's actually coherent and true to life. that, plus carnival does of course still have a vested interest in the fantasy class ships, and they are also seeing some renewed interest given the evolutions of fun upgrades.

again, just a guess, but a pretty reasonable one, i think :D

I'm just curious....not being a jerk. Why do you care so much?

I was just wondering. Because I haven't seen a cruise commerical that the company has filmed on an older ship, except if it has already had some major improvements, but the Paradise hasn't had any major improvements.

The Inspiration was in a commercial, but it just had the Evolutions of Fun done.

Archived