Queen victoria. grills terrace

nelly1

greetings cunarders

i am booked on med voyage next year on qv for my birthday and i have splashed out on princess grill, and i was just wondering if anybody has any photos of the upper terrace? also if anyone has experience of it could they tell me if there is enough sun longers and space on it or does it get crowded as one of the benefits of the terrace to me is that i am not a huge fan of crowded deck areas

thanks in advance

greetings cunarders

i am booked on med voyage next year on qv for my birthday and i have splashed out on princess grill, and i was just wondering if anybody has any photos of the upper terrace? also if anyone has experience of it could they tell me if there is enough sun longers and space on it or does it get crowded as one of the benefits of the terrace to me is that i am not a huge fan of crowded deck areas

thanks in advance

We did a med voyage on the QV last summer, and it was fantastic! The link to our photos of the QV is at:

http://gallery.me.com/lesleyblake#100381&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=55

I hope it works! It is very slow at loading. The Grills photos are about in the middle of the album. The Grills terrace was never too crowded, we always got chairs exactly where we wanted them, and the loungers are so comfy! The only thing lacking is a hot tub up there, and the bar service was a bit slow some days. There is always ice water available tho. We ate lunch most days we were on board in the Courtyard, it was perfect!

Have a wonderful trip!

Lesley

thanks so much for all the pics it truley looks like a very beautiful space. i cant believe i am so excited about this trip and its over a year away :D:D:D:D. could do with a bit of pampering lol. looking forward to a nice al fresco lunch in the courtyard. can you eat dinner in the courtyard as well tho or is it just lunch?? i often like long dinners outside when weather is warm also do you have to book a table or is it first come?

thanks again for all the pics and info

thanks so much for all the pics it truley looks like a very beautiful space. i cant believe i am so excited about this trip and its over a year away :D:D:D:D. could do with a bit of pampering lol. looking forward to a nice al fresco lunch in the courtyard. can you eat dinner in the courtyard as well tho or is it just lunch?? i often like long dinners outside when weather is warm also do you have to book a table or is it first come?

thanks again for all the pics and info

When we were on board they only had breakfast and lunch in the Courtyard, things may have changed tho!

thanks for all the info, do they have a dress code for the courtyard? or can you just come down from sun bathing and eat your lunch and go straight back up. or does one have to return to the suite and change?. cause that could prove some what of a pain! (ha isn't life so hard lol :D) as well safarigal mentioned there is no hot tube in the grills so if one wanted to cool off is it akward to get from the terrace to the pool.

thanks

thanks for all the info, do they have a dress code for the courtyard? or can you just come down from sun bathing and eat your lunch and go straight back up. or does one have to return to the suite and change?. cause that could prove some what of a pain! (ha isn't life so hard lol :D) as well safarigal mentioned there is no hot tube in the grills so if one wanted to cool off is it akward to get from the terrace to the pool.

thanks

One of the joys of the Courtyard was that you could just pop down from the Terrace, via the out door stairs, in shorts, to have lunch, and then head right back up again. On very hot days we went to the Pavilion Pool for a quick dip to cool off. It is very easy to get to from the Terrace. Life is good!

Lesley

Archived