Finally got my book "Cruise Confidential"

tammi0916

What Time Is The Midnight Buffet is a FABULOUS book. If you aren't already, it will turn you into a cruise addict!
I just started this today- so far so good!

Cindy glad you loved the book and Michelle I put Permanent Passenger in the mail for you today Karon:)

Ok, I have just finished the book - I couldn't put it down! Very well written, thanks Brian. I do hope you are writting a sequel.

I promised to "pass on " the book to the next person. Let me know if you want it, you just have to promise to "pass it on".

Hey impcinder, I would love to read it and pass it along to another CCer.

I'm not sure if it's hard cover or softcover.. if it's soft, and not too heavy (don't want it to cost a fortune in postage) you could send it to me! I'm in Canada though, so if the cost of postage is too much, don't worry about it!

I'll check the thread to see if you write back, and will send you my email address, if you're interested.

Thanks, i'm enjoying the thread very much!

I finally got my copy yesterday. :D I ordered it a long time ago (in May, I think). Then I was notified that it was shipped about a week and a half ago and I was starting to get concerned that it was lost in the mail. I won't start it for a few more days because I'm in the middle of another book and I really don't like to stop a book in the middle to start another. Can't wait to read it tho. :)

I completely agree with Ryan Reynolds as Brian!! Funny and Fun to look at :D

HI Brian!!

Have you seen Bruce Campbell lately??... HOLY CAT!

I would love to see this as a movie! Imagine it on the in-house Carnival channel!!! Lol..

So how about Greg Kinear, Ryan Gosling.. or Ryan Reynolds?? That could work!!;):D

Happy 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni

Hi all,

I have read Cruise Confidential then I swapped book

with a fellow cc member. I sent her Cruise Confidential

and she sent me What Time is the Midnight Buffet.

Now I am ready for another Cruise book anyone want to swap

What Time is the Midnight Buffet for Permanent Passenger??

Or want to pass on Permanent Passenger..

Let me know.. :)

Hey Brian,

I was also on the first sailing of the Conquest When the

river rose so high and they had to dock in Gulf Port..

That was a CRAZY mess. I got to the port early and then informed

that they were transporting everyone to Gulfport:mad:.

We didnt even get on the Conquest intill around 6-7pm. We were on

one of the first buses to leave port in N.O. I am sure we must

have crossed paths on the ship!! :eek:

Also its been asked SEVERAL times about the sequel. When, Where,

How and IF??? You never seem to responed the the question..

So i'll ask again is a sequel in the works?? If so When???

Sheri ;)

Well I finished the book this morning. I'm amazed at the many times

you remained calm, cool & collected. Very impressive. ;)

I found myself LOL many times thru-out the book.

Just wanted to say, I truely enjoyed reading it.

To all of you who have read - What time is the Midnight Buffet did you go to the website? The website is amazing lots more to read and the final chapter to the book is on line. Lots of photos. If your looking to buy the book its super cheap at the website (wish I would have known that before I spent $15 at Barnes & Noble) here's the site: http://book.chesterh.com Karon:)

Got my Cruise Confidential from the Boynton Beach library and returning it this weekend. Have only a few pages to go but don't really want to finish it... Why? Because I will be so disappointed that the book is done....!!!! I want more..........

Sooooooooooo Brian, what is the sequel going to be called and when is it going to be out???

"I have read Cruise Confidential then I swapped book

What Time is the Midnight Buffet for Permanent Passenger??"

If you can wait until Monday, I'll send you Permanent Passenger for the Midnight Buffet book. I've also got Cruise Confidential (binding is broke on it, but it is very readable and the pages are all there and in good shape) to pass on if anyone is interested.

Let me know,

Chris

cox "at" coxranch "dot" com

I have a copy of "Cruise Confidential" that I received from a fellow cc member. I have finished it and would love to pass it along. Let me know if you are interested.

Would love to get this book!! If you still have it let me know. My email address is

dispatching4life at hotmail dot com

Thanks!!!

"I have read Cruise Confidential then I swapped book

What Time is the Midnight Buffet for Permanent Passenger??"

If you can wait until Monday, I'll send you Permanent Passenger for the Midnight Buffet book. I've also got Cruise Confidential (binding is broke on it, but it is very readable and the pages are all there and in good shape) to pass on if anyone is interested.

Let me know,

Chris

cox "at" coxranch "dot" com

Hey Chris, I just sent you an email with my info..

Excited about the swap..:p

Thanks, Sheri

Thanks Brian for the great read. I received my copy from Amazon within 2 weeks. I read the book in 1 day. I will be passing my copy around our group travelling on the Miracle in November. I have to admit that I always took the time out to get to know the cruise staff, understanding that this group of people were working their butts off to ensure we all had a wonderful vacation. Once again, good job Brian and can't wait to read the sequel.

I've got a copy of Cruise Confidential, if anyone would like to read it and pass it on just let me know.

Chris

I'm interested! Trying to figure out how to send a PM on this thing with information!!! Hopefully I can figure it out soon!

Edit to add, I can't figure out how to PM/Email you but I am still interested in reading the book and passing it on!

I ordered both What Time is the Midnight Buffet and Cruise Confidential from Amazon. I've read about 1/2 of CC and can't hardly put it down. It's a real eye opener. I agree, when is the sequel.

I read "What Time," very quickly, and didn't check out the website, but I will now, thanks for the info.

Linda

Archived