Small World Cruising

We cruised on the Spirit thru the Panama Canal with 14 of our friends. the following year, we rented a villa in Cozumel and had an extra bedroom. Our friend who was on the cruise with us asked if he could invite some friends he hadn't seen in a long time that he went to high school with. When we got to the villa, we started talking about the canal cruise. Turns out this couple was on that cruise with us! In fact, turns out my husband and the guy from the couple stood on the same bench taking pictures for a couple of hours chitchatting with each other. It's a small world!

First cruise on Fantasy last summer, last sea day: I hear "Mrs. XXXX!!!" Yep, 2 students from my school. Just glad I didn't see them until last sea day!

Second cruise: Conquest last month: 1st sea day, sitting on Lido catching some sun, I see not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE students from my school. The first sea day of a 7 day cruise.... :(

Also, before we even left Galveston, I ran into a high school friend and her sister with their families.

Hubby ran into his mom's ex boyfriend from about 30 years ago. Turns out he is now married to a lady whose grandkids go to my school also.

Archived