Does anyone know what is in this space by Sensation Cabin E56?

ms simba

I am wondering if anyone knows what is in this space (marked by yellow/red lines) by Sensation Cabin E56? Whatever is there will this area make noise that I will hear from Cabin E56?

Red and yellow diagonal lines:D:):p

No clue but we stayed in the same cabin on the Fantasy and don't recall any noise. Not sure if it would be the same on your ship but I do know that we didn't have a room across from us.

We stayed in M52 on Paradise, same class ship, which is across hallway from where E56 would be, but on Main deck. I recall cabin steward had some kind of closet and would go in and out in morning. Although we were across and not right next to this area, I do not recall any noise or problem of any kind. We really liked that part of the ship. Only noise we heard was on port days. We would hear the anchor dropping and chain noise fairly early in the morning. However, Empress deck is 2 decks higher and you may not hear the anchor. What is above your cabin area? Looks like it might be the shopping mall. This should not be a problem from what I have read on these boards. Hope this is helpful. :)

Thanks. My PVP guessed that it was some space that the crew used and said he had stayed in the area which was quiet. I wouldn't mind hearing the anchor drop as it would be like an alarm clock for me. Right above our cabin is the Galleria shopping area. Our cabin is underneath one of the alcove areas. My PVP said that this shopping place closed down around 10 pm so I don't anticipate that there would be much noise from that place.

Do you (or anyone) know how I can contact "NCTRIBEFAN?" They have stayed in E56 but on a different ship so I was wondering what their comments might be.

Archived