CruisePark Vancouver with handicapped passengers?

SB007

Has anyone used CruisePark in Vancouver while travelling with handicapping passengers? Would it be better for me to drop them (and their luggage) off at Canada Place, then go park the car and take the shuttle back to rejoin the group -- or -- all of us park and get out at CruisePark and all take the shuttle together (with our luggage) to Canada Place?

Is there somewhere that folks who walk with canes can sit (instead of having to stand in line) while waiting for the embarkation process, while we hold their place in line?

Many thanks, Bob

Thank you, Urban trekker. You and Putterdude have been tremendously helpful answering questions for many cruisers. (I've never cruised yet, but have been lurking on CC for a while.) Your generosity with sharing information and advice is much appreciated!

Welcome back, Putterdude. Hope you had a great cruise.

Any thoughts on the best way to get handicapped passengers between CruisePark Vancouver and Canada Place? (Drop them at the pier first, or take the shuttle from CruisePark?)

Also, is there anywhere at Canada Place for people to have a seat, while waiting in the embarkation line? (Members of our travelling group use canes, not wheelchairs -- but they really cannot stand up in a queue for more than 30 minutes at a time.)

Many thanks, Bob

Has anyone used CruisePark in Vancouver while travelling with handicapping passengers? Would it be better for me to drop them (and their luggage) off at Canada Place, then go park the car and take the shuttle back to rejoin the group -- or -- all of us park and get out at CruisePark and all take the shuttle together (with our luggage) to Canada Place?

Is there somewhere that folks who walk with canes can sit (instead of having to stand in line) while waiting for the embarkation process, while we hold their place in line?

Many thanks, Bob

I would very definitely drop my party and luggage off at Canada Place and then shuttle back by myself. I don't honestly recall any where to sit but often staff will offer a chair....may I suggest that if walking or standing is a problem for one of your family that you simply request a wheelchair assist once at the pier and you will be expidited thru the whole check in and embarkation procedure.:)

Archived