Luggage Valet on LOS

I have been reading all the posts about this service and still have 1 more question I can't seem to find an answer to.

We will be on the LOS on 8/29. I would like to use the luggage valet service. We are flying on AA with a flight at noon .. so as far as I can tell we should be OK ...

We travel with 4 bags. We usually hold back a 20 inch rollaboard bag and carry it off the ship with us on the last day. We can keep our toiletries and other stuff with us for the last morning. In the past we would check this bag in at the airport with the others.

If I use luggage valet ... I want to say we have 4 bags ... get 4 airline luggage tags .. BUT only put 3 bags out the night before. If I hold back this extra bag ... Is there someone who will take it at the port? If I take it to the airport ... do I just hand it over to the TSA people for screening ... since it has a AA luggage tag on it .. and then get on my flight ??

Any advice on what to do with the extra bag would be great ....

Thanks

I have been reading all the posts about this service and still have 1 more question I can't seem to find an answer to.

We will be on the LOS on 8/29. I would like to use the luggage valet service. We are flying on AA with a flight at noon .. so as far as I can tell we should be OK ...

We travel with 4 bags. We usually hold back a 20 inch rollaboard bag and carry it off the ship with us on the last day. We can keep our toiletries and other stuff with us for the last morning. In the past we would check this bag in at the airport with the others.

If I use luggage valet ... I want to say we have 4 bags ... get 4 airline luggage tags .. BUT only put 3 bags out the night before. If I hold back this extra bag ... Is there someone who will take it at the port? If I take it to the airport ... do I just hand it over to the TSA people for screening ... since it has a AA luggage tag on it .. and then get on my flight ??

Any advice on what to do with the extra bag would be great ....

Thanks

You would only get three tags the night before. You would have to transport the forth bag to the airport yourself. And when you check in the additional bag at the airport you would get the forth tag at that point.

Thanks .. but I will tell them I have 4 bags .. so will get 4 tags .. I just want to carry bag #4 off the ship with me .. instead of putting it out the night before ... Just want to know if there is a place I can drop it at the pier .. or if I have to take it to the airport myself .. and then drop it at TSA .....

Thanks .. but I will tell them I have 4 bags .. so will get 4 tags .. I just want to carry bag #4 off the ship with me .. instead of putting it out the night before ... Just want to know if there is a place I can drop it at the pier .. or if I have to take it to the airport myself .. and then drop it at TSA .....

Do whatever makes you happy. But you might be causing them a problem if they are looking for a 4th bag. You might want to run that idea past the guest relations desk first.

Archived