recycling clothing among cc members

mrsgomez2011 - I also love this thread, and learned so much from other members! glad someone else reads the boards all day too! i am local to you, i live in the north end of broward

Oh nice!! You should come over to the Florida Folks thread. Some of us are going to meet for lunch soon!

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. Here are some dresses for you. I wore them on my last cruise.

This black gown is a size 8. Its jersey, so if you are a 10 it would fit you.

5768769941_a1e2a36972.jpg

This is Diane Furstenberg dress size 8.

5768769977_82f3eaca36.jpg

This is Nicole Miller dress size 8

5768770169_d28cfe790f.jpg

This blue dress is a size 6

5768770115_361f0c831d.jpg

This black dress is size small.

5769310484_0b1c4f5f91.jpg

This red dress is size small.

5768769893_0ff5aa0a10.jpg

Take care ladies.

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

PS. Debbie, Carol, Jen and Debbie in Florida. I will ship your package on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. Here are some dresses for you. I wore them on my last cruise.

Take care ladies.

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

PS. Debbie, Carol, Jen and Debbie in Florida. I will ship your package on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

Marie,

Could you put the RED dress in with the messenger bag before you mail it please? I really love RED and I put on a few pounds :( so am having a little trouble with the Size 6's right now. I would love the GREEN size 8 one.

THanks so much Marie

YOU HAVE MAIL!

Would love to have the long black dress and the mustard one.

My email is gbl406@comcast.net I will pay for the shipping ofcourse.

Hope to hear from you

I will put some dresses on also as I gained weight and no point to leaving them hang in the closet till they go out of style.

Love this thread.

Grace

Hi Ladies,

This black gown is a size 8. Its jersey, so if you are a 10 it would fit you.

5768769941_a1e2a36972.jpg

This is Diane Furstenberg dress size 8.

5768769977_82f3eaca36.jpg

This is Nicole Miller dress size 8

5768770169_d28cfe790f.jpg

This blue dress is a size 6

5768770115_361f0c831d.jpg

This black dress is size small.

5769310484_0b1c4f5f91.jpg

This red dress is size small.

5768769893_0ff5aa0a10.jpg

Take care ladies.

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie,

I sent you an email.

Just wanted to say what a wonderful board this is! I wish I would have found it sooner...

I will be cruising next week. I found 2 'formal' dresses that I am sure I will not be wearing again after the cruise.

I will post pics when I return. They are both 10/12. One is long, navy with beading. The other is black, silver "bling", shorter (knee) length in the front, longer in the back, halter.

Will gladly pass them on for someone else's benefit.

Hi I'm interested in your dress(es) if you still have them. Do you have a picture? Although I'm not exactly sure how this works.

I'm sailing on 6/18/2011. Thanks!

Marie:

I want to apologize for taking so long to send you the money for shipping the beautiful clothes. I have been sick and it developed into pneumonia. I will send it as soon as I can get out of the house. I'm not sure if my daughter saved the box. Can you please resend your address to me sryck1@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your generosity.

Hi everyone :) I am relatively new to CC and found this site today while surfing the forums. I have not been on a cruise quite yet ...first cruise is booked July 24th..a birthday gift from my wonderful DH. I am so excited! Also a little nervous to say the least. If anyone has formal wear in 3x-4x I would be interested and very appreciative.. :)

Hi everyone :) I am relatively new to CC and found this site today while surfing the forums. I have not been on a cruise quite yet ...first cruise is booked July 24th..a birthday gift from my wonderful DH. I am so excited! Also a little nervous to say the least. If anyone has formal wear in 3x-4x I would be interested and very appreciative.. :)

I know it can sometimes be difficult to find those sizes in formal wear. I just returned from our local mall and Dillard's is having a very good sale right now. There were racks of formal wear in all sizes and they do have a Women's section.

FYI for everyone here - found cruise casual clothing but they had tons of formals if you need to dress up for your cruise. Ours will be more informal with NCL freestyle. No need for formals on this one. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Carol, your bag is packed. I will try to ship it in the next few days. I will email you the tracking number. BTW, while packing your bag, I realize the key for the lock is missing. I called the Louis Vuiton store, they said, take your bag to any Louis Vuiton store in your area, they will give you a new key. I bought it in Paris five years ago. I used it only one or twice. Hope you will like it.

Jen, your bag is also packed. You will love this bag. It was one of my favorite; you never have to worry about it getting dirty or scratch. I hate to let it go, but I need room for the new bags I bought in Paris last week.

Deb, your bag is also packed. If you are going to take it on your cruise, do not put your room key inside the bag; it will demagnetize your key.

Deb in Florida, your gowns and dresses are packed. I will email everyone the tracking mumber as soon as they shipped.

Take care ladies.

Marie

Good Morning Marie,

Just checking to see if you mailed out the packages yet? I just want to make sure so I will have an idea when to watch for it to come. I am excited to get the purse.

Thanks a bunch,

Carol

Good Morning Marie,

Just checking to see if you mailed out the packages yet? I just want to make sure so I will have an idea when to watch for it to come. I am excited to get the purse.

Thanks a bunch,

Carol

Hi Carol,

My Husband and I went to Las Vegas for five days. We got home last Sunday. I shipped all the packages last Monday.

Marie

PS. I wanted the tree in front of my house to look like this for Christmas. Dang!!! I really messed up my heels for that.

5820940885_6b245a77d1.jpg

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Allyson,

I have a blue and ivory cooktail dress for you. I will take or find the pictures and post it later. Today is my husband birthday. I am going to take him to see the Hangover 2 at http://www.goldclasscinemas.com/tour-gcc.shtml then a dinner at Arroyo chop House.

Hi Colette,

I have two Ralph Lauren day dresses and a gown for you. I think you would look lovely on these dresses. Take good care of yourself. I will email you later.

Marie

PS. My husband and I own some race horses. We do spend a lot of times at the tracks. When we go, I do dress up. I rarely wear the same dress twice. I will post more dresses later and perhaps some shoes.

Hi Allyson,

I have a blue and ivory cooktail dress for you. I will take or find the pictures and post it later. Today is my husband birthday. I am going to take him to see the Hangover 2 at http://www.goldclasscinemas.com/tour-gcc.shtml then a dinner at Arroyo chop House.

Hi Colette,

I have two Ralph Lauren day dresses and a gown for you. I think you would look lovely on these dresses. Take good care of yourself. I will email you later.

Marie

PS. My husband and I own some race horses. We do spend a lot of times at the tracks. When we go, I do dress up. I rarely wear the same dress twice. I will post more dresses later and perhaps some shoes.

I can't wait to see them! :)

Hi Allyson,

Hi Colette,

Marie

Marie, Please keep me in mind when you go thru your closet as I could really use a couple more nice cocktail dresses and another long gown or 2 for our upcoming cruises. My daughter wears a size 8-10 and I wear a 10-12 or a small and a med. Also if you decise to do any more shoes I wear an 8-81/2. I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Gerry