recycling clothing among cc members

I totally agree with you on that! I am 58 and if I do say so myself, I look good for my age. I do have a lot of aches and pains, but looking at me, you would never know it...tee hee

Me too! I was 60 on my last birthday and I think I am at my most attractive. A friend at my 40th high school reunion looked at me across the dinner table and said "You are the absolute late-bloomer!". I chose to take it as a compliment. I figure no matter how I look, or looked, better to look my best NOW, whenever now is. LOL

Okay this is a little off the recycled clothes subject, but I do want to recycle this if possible.

I do quite a few online surveys and recently I was sent a bottle of Chanel Vitalumiere fluid makeup in No. 07 Ivory. It has a pump dispenser so the contents are untouched. I tested this and used exactly four pumps. It's just not my thing and I sure won't trade my Bare Minerals for it! Anyway it sells for $55 and I don't want to just throw it away or store it until it gets funky and then throw it away! :D

Anyone want it? magandab at aol dot com

S161466_XLARGE.jpg

Hi

If this is still available I would love to take it off your hands. You could email me at

carol dot jankowski at michigansugr dot com.

• 3 weeks later...

Marie got married on Wed. :)

She looked absolutely breathtaking......would she look anything less?;)

One never knows, but she might just pop in here sometime and post a picture. Sorry ladies, :( but I don't feel it would be my place to post any of her pictures.

Marie got married on Wed. :)

She looked absolutely breathtaking......would she look anything less?;)

One never knows, but she might just pop in here sometime and post a picture. Sorry ladies, :( but I don't feel it would be my place to post any of her pictures.

So glad for Marie...she deserves happiness...she has brought so much to a lot of ladies on this thread!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Whew, am I glad I didn't give away the dress I love but never wear! Looks like we are doing a partial transit Panama Canal cruise in December, so I'll need hot weather dressy stuff. Now, to keep an eye out for anything else that might show up.

Time is flying; our cruise is ending. I am 90% packed. There are so many gowns and dresses I did not get to wear because we went to three overland tours, and I was sick for couple of weeks. I will be posting lots and lots of gowns and dresses as soon as I get home, I need to get them out of the way before my foot surgery :(.

This cruise has a lot of memories for us; we got married on the ship, we dined with the Commodore, dined with the Captain. Tomorrow I will ring the ship's whistle at noon. having a fantastic time.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Marie

Time is flying; our cruise is ending. I am 90% packed. There are so many gowns and dresses I did not get to wear because we went to three overland tours, and I was sick for couple of weeks. I will be posting lots and lots of gowns and dresses as soon as I get home, I need to get them out of the way before my foot surgery :(.

This cruise has a lot of memories for us; we got married on the ship, we dined with the Commodore, dined with the Captain. Tomorrow I will ring the ship's whistle at noon. having a fantastic time.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Marie

So happy you're having such a great time Marie! I love hearing all about your trip, and seeing your pictures!

Hi Marie,

It almost seems like yesterday when we were so cold in NYC. Should be warmer on your quick stop on the way home.

Hoping to hear from you with a new email address or can I use the "other" one? ;)

Yes, that is what I wanted to know also...

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, that is what I wanted to know also...

Hi C & S,

Hope you two are doing well. I am sorry for the late respond. No, I do not have an email address since we left China couple months ago. I think they were the one that hacked both of my Yahoo and Gmail accounts. I took and posted some pictures to my FaceBook with my iPhone while we were there for the overland. I will get a new one as soon as we get off the ship tomorrow.

I am packed and ready to go home. Everyone we met and love got off the ship in Southampton. It has been really depress since then :(.

Take cares ladies.

xoxoxo

Marie

PS. Last week I got to blow the ship's whistle at noon time and sat on the Captain's chair. It was fun.

Hi Marie,

So good to hear from you. I figured that you would get another e-mail address. The same thing happened to me.

I saw of the pictures that were taken from your wedding. You looked absolutely stunning and beautiful!! You both look so happy :) I hope and pray that you both continue to be as happy as you are today......forever :)

How cool you got the honor of blowing the ship's whistle...once in a lifetime...Looking forward to hearing all about your cruise :)

Sheri

Edited by shorbr