recycling clothing among cc members

I swear by Ross Dress for Less. Long elegant sparkly evening dresses $29.99.....shorter cocktail dresses as low as $9.99.....what size are you looking for?

Thanks that's a good tip! I went to Burlington coat factory which is usually really good here. They didn't have much floor length though. I'm not really as interested in cocktail dresses.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. Ken and I are in Fort Lauderdale. Our cruise in on Sunday.

Anyway, before Christmas I shipped two packages to Canada, one to Yuma Arizona, one to Oklahoma. Last week my friend Joan in Canada informed me that she had not receive the package. Then I realize that I had not receive any email from other ladies. Gerry, Beth and Jessica, did you receive your package? A few days a go I went through all my receipts and could not find the one from the post office. Two days ago I went to the post office and show the post master my credit card statement. He said he will call me to let me know where they are. I will keep you post.

Have a great day.

Marie [ATTACH]298280[/ATTACH]

Marie, I still have not received this package. Was the postmaster able to track these packages for you?

I hope you are having a great time on your cruise, you so deserve it.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Marie, I still have not received this package. Was the postmaster able to track these packages for you?

I hope you are having a great time on your cruise, you so deserve it.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Just to let you know it is taking longer then usual for packages from the states to Canada. That terrible weather in the east backed things up. I'm also still waiting on a couple of parcels that were sent two days after Christmas. I was able to track mine as far as Illinois, but unable to track them once they hit customs.

CJ

Just to let you know it is taking longer then usual for packages from the states to Canada. That terrible weather in the east backed things up. I'm also still waiting on a couple of parcels that were sent two days after Christmas. I was able to track mine as far as Illinois, but unable to track them once they hit customs.

CJ

I didn't realize Canada was included! Yeah

Marie, The package you mailed to me in Yuma, Az hasn't arrived here either.

We were gone for 2 weeks when you mailed it but we had our mail held at the post office and it wasn't there when we picked up our mail. We had a second package that wasn't there also but they finally tracked it down because I had the tracking numbers. When you get back if you would like to email me the tracking number I will hunt for the package.

I hope you are having a great cruise and you are staying healthy.

Hugs to you,

Gerry

ujeryjy7.jpgjejy7yse.jpg

Size 14 navy blue short chiffon dress worn to wedding. I am thankfully unable to fit into anymore. Any takers?

I received my package at work this morning. It is simply gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it!!

Thank you again for your generosity and I will be sending you the postage out today.

Sheri

Awwww.....I feel so loved! Thank you, ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I have missed reading your posts; the internet is supper slow. We are doing well and yes, we are having a blast.

A few days ago I went to the laundry to wash some undies and socks. There was a lady ironing and another lady waiting behind her. A couple were sitting. I was standing next to the older man. We were all quite, then a man in his fifty walked in. He was bare feet and his zipper was down. I'm sure everyone could see it, but no one said anything. Finally I whisper to the man standing next to me, coupled you please tell him, his zipper is down. The man looked at me and said, what did you say? I said again, couple you please him, his zipper is down. Again the man said, I'm sorry, what did you say? I said out loud and slowly, could you please tell him, his zipper is down. The man said... Oh, then looked at the other man zipper and said, Excuse me sir, your zipper is down.

There, can you see I'm having a blast and causing trouble -:).

Take care ladies and happy cruising.

Xoxoxo

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I received my package at work this morning. It is simply gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it!!

Thank you again for your generosity and I will be sending you the postage out today.

Sheri

Awesome! So glad it got there and you like it! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Awwww.....I feel so loved! Thank you, ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I have missed reading your posts; the internet is supper slow. We are doing well and yes, we are having a blast.

A few days ago I went to the laundry to wash some undies and socks. There was a lady ironing and another lady waiting behind her. A couple were sitting. I was standing next to the older man. We were all quite, then a man in his fifty walked in. He was bare feet and his zipper was down. I'm sure everyone could see it, but no one said anything. Finally I whisper to the man standing next to me, coupled you please tell him, his zipper is down. The man looked at me and said, what did you say? I said again, couple you please him, his zipper is down. Again the man said, I'm sorry, what did you say? I said out loud and slowly, could you please tell him, his zipper is down. The man said... Oh, then looked at the other man zipper and said, Excuse me sir, your zipper is down.

There, can you see I'm having a blast and causing trouble -:).

Take care ladies and happy cruising.

Xoxoxo

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm so glad that I put my drink down before I read this. Too funny Marie!:D

Anyone have anything size 16-18? I gained weight due to stress. Inlaws paying to take us on march 3 equinox cruise for hubby's 50th bday and $ is super tight he has been fighting cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by hypnoticfire