Just home from Rhapsody's first Alaska cruise this season. Ask away!!

Be onboard at least 90 minutes prior to departure.

They mean it when they say they will not allow you to board after a certain time.

Most people arrive much earlier than that so their vacation can start right away! I would advise that you do the same. For my upcoming cruise departure is at 5 pm. I intend to be onboard at noon so I can have lunch at the buffet (it's already paid for) and explore the ship.

Is there shampoo/conditioner supplied? Hair dryer?

Heard of a new feature - bottled water package. Curious to know if you can recall the brand as I'm picky (Evian seems to be the only brand that I find doesn't taste funny).

Know that you can't take an iron wth you - any idea as to the cost of pressing? I plan to iron everything before we leave but seem to remember that the steamer I took last time wasn't to good.

Do you remember which nights were formal/smart casual? I'm trying to be organized and making my schedule for clothing in order to have enough clothes but not overpacking.

All for now, may have more later. Thanks:D

I was glad to see this surface again as I have a question. Could you tell me if tours are available at the Victoria port and if so what type? I am wondering if you can catch a Butchart Garden tour in the port area, or if you need to go into town.

Thanks.

Archived