Charge for Supperclub (Sun King) of Freedom

Luke Stepp

Preparing for our first cruise, and have a question for the supperclub. On a link to a Capers, I saw where the additional charge for the Sun King is $30. I had assumed the cost would be per item.

Does this sound right, and is it per person?

That is a great suggestion. I started planning for the cruise like a miser, but am starting to figure a few things out. The prime steaks are well worth the $30 alone.
Absolutely, the steak in the supper clubs is exceptional.

You will love the supper club.We sailed a few weeks ago on the Glory.Made reservations for third night,because that is the night they have a "jerk"menu in MDR.The service was impeccable.Food, well I think the steaks there are better than Ruths Chris and I love Ruths.9oz filet,cut with my fork,and the presentaion of Lobster is just so good. We liked it so much we tried to book it again for last night of cruise,which was sold out.They put us on standby and we got a 8 oclock table.It is 30 per person, but is well worth it. One suggestion,if you drink wine with your meals, go ahead and get the bottle,as the per glass adds up very quickly,and dont be in a rush.It takes a few hours, but its more than just eating,it is an event.Have a great cruise.

I love the supper club! My husband and I ate there on our Splendor cruise in April. We're going again next month, and this time, I booked two nights in the Supper club! yummy!

I recommend going very hungry because you get a lot of food. I could not finish my filet mignon, and I really wish I could have what was left of it now! LOL

Archived