Limo or shuttle from disney to port caneveral

pjpurple6

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle but in the opposite direction (PC to Disney). I can't say enough good things about them!!

It's been just over a year, so I'd have to dig out some of my old posts to refresh my brain. But I know they had a website and if memory serves me correctly, if you mentioned cruise critic (or Shirley or Preston) from the "I work in Port Canaveral" thread you received a discount. Sorry that my brain is a little rusty. I'll see what I can dig up.

Thanks so much for replying. Sorry, I typed Canaveral wrong!

Were they on time, and easy to find when you got off the ship? Hope you can dig up the info. I will see if I can find the web site.

Ok, here's a few things I will cut and paste from the "I work in PC thread". Sheesh, that thread is almost 6000 posts long now! But the info over there is invaluable!!

From (Shirley's) post #3842:

TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION:

Shuttle companies:

Cocoa beach Shuttle 321-631-4144 or 888-784-4144- website is www.cbshuttle.com/ Owners are Ron and Lisa who are a super couple and this is a mom and pop business.

12/18/2007 - I have just spoke to Ron and they will be offering a 10% discount BUT YOU MUST MENTION THIS BOARD FOR THE DISCOUNT (also let me suggest, if you receive great service, don't forget to tip your driver, but this is your choice. This discount starts tomorrow on the 19 of December 2007.

PS - They also offer private vans for anyone who wishes private transportation and yes the 10% does count on this also.

From (my) post #3875 after I got back:

Our shuttle from Port to Disney was booked thru Cocoa Beach Shuttle (Dave was our driver) and again, can't say enough good things about it the experience! The van was large and comfortable. Dave was professional and friendly (and quick)!! He got us there in no time flat! Great service and the price was WAY better than anyone else, even without the 10% discount.

Best I remember - there was a special parking lot right out front for all the shuttle drivers. Although our driver wasn't there waiting, he arrived within a few short minutes with a couple people already on the van. (We were in contact by phone. Can't remember if it was with him or just their main number.) He loaded us up and off we went. He dropped the others off at the airport then took us to Disney. He seemed to know all the shortcuts because I remember getting there much quicker than I thought we would.

The van was very nice and the driver was very professional. I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Also - have you checked with Disney? We used the Disney transportation from Disney to MCO and it was FREE. You might check if they have transportation to the port.

Archived