Epic deals

Zimomiller

This is my first post! I was born in Utah and it is nice to hear from fellow Utahans. I have a couple of questions about the Epic Spa cabins. Does anyone know if there are handle bars to help get in and out of the hot tubs?

Also, I had read a post about latitude members getting a discount in the fee restaurants. Could this possibly be true?

Thanks and looking forward to communicating with other travelers.

This is my first post! I was born in Utah and it is nice to hear from fellow Utahans. I have a couple of questions about the Epic Spa cabins. Does anyone know if there are handle bars to help get in and out of the hot tubs?

Also, I had read a post about latitude members getting a discount in the fee restaurants. Could this possibly be true?

Thanks and looking forward to communicating with other travelers.

I haven't heard of anything about handle bars as something similar to what you would see in a wheelchair accessable bathroom at a hotel. It is hard to tell on how easy it will be to get in to and out of the hot tub.

Discounts for lattitude members in the "fee" restaurant is not something that I have heard of but it would be a nice perk.

Archived