sunset in Vancouver

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary while we're vising Vancouver. We are looking for recommendations for a nice restaurant where we can eat and watch the sunset. Thanks for your help!

You may care to try the Boathouse restaurant on Beach at Denman St. It faces southwest over English Bay and you will get a great sunset there. If you click on their website you will see a picture of a sunset from that location. Others may have some ideas as well....congrats on your anniversary:)

http://www.boathouserestaurants.ca/vancouver-restaurant-locations.php

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary while we're vising Vancouver. We are looking for recommendations for a nice restaurant where we can eat and watch the sunset. Thanks for your help!

We like Bridges at Granville Island for the view. Explain the occasion and they will give you a nice seat. The food is uneven, but it's lovely for a drink.

http://www.bridgesrestaurant.com/

Also, the Watermark right on Kits Beach. The view is also wonderful and the food also uneven, but it's also good for drinks.

http://www.watermarkrestaurant.ca/

Viv

Congratulations on your anniversary!!

You might want to try Seasons in Queen Elizabeth Park (also called Little Mountain). Reserve a window table and you can look out over the city, English Bay and the mountains in the distance. I have not been there in a while so I am not sure if the food is as good as I remember....perhaps others might know.

You might also want to check on Horizons on Burnaby Mountain....it's a fair drive from downtown but the view is amazing! Again...I haven't been there in a long time so you may want to check out the food on line.

I'd second Horizon's in Burnaby. We were up there last Sunday and was packed couldn't get in so the food must still be good. The Revolving restaurant at the Harbour centre downtown is really nice at night also but the food is just OK.

Just wanted to add that there is a fairly new restaurant at Kits beach in the park that likely would be great for a sunset if you hit the right night. Off hand I can't remember the name sorry.

Another restaurant that I really like especially for out of town guests is The Cannery on Commissioner Street. It is right on the harbor and looks out to North Vancovuer. Excellent seafood here and often the seals come out to paly in the water right in front of you.

You can also check this out online sorry don't have the link.

Another restaurant that I really like especially for out of town guests is The Cannery on Commissioner Street. It is right on the harbor and looks out to North Vancovuer. Excellent seafood here and often the seals come out to paly in the water right in front of you.

You can also check this out online sorry don't have the link.

I agree about it being a great restaurant but not much of a sunset as most of the seating faces north.

Archived