Pride, Baltimore departure photos, 5/23/09

cyntil8ing

We just left her today. She was a great girl, and we were sad to go. Now it's even harder to see her leaving with new happy passengers! Jealous! ;)

Well that's positive, we are on the 8/29, 8nt Eastern Carribean. Can't wait !!!!

How was the Pride ????

One of our best cruises so far. The entertainment staff is great, I love the Spirit class ships as well. They seem to have a more laid back feel to them over the Conquest class. More relaxing and not as crowded feeling. We had some rough seas but I thought that was just lots of fun! Food is some of the best I've had - both in the Lido which I'm usually not impressed with and in the dining room. The ship is very clean and well maintained - just a few minor cosmetic things that they can fix in the next drydock - just few little dinged up spots on furniture and such.

My only issues are the same thing I've said for our last few cruises. They made some staff cuts about a year and a half ago and service is suffering. Our waiters and steward could barely keep up - they seem to have too many rooms/tables now. We still managed to get everything we needed, just no little extras like coffee with dessert, room was missing capers and chocolates a few nights and not cleaned one day, etc.

We still had a fantastic time and she is a beautiful ship.

Great pictures! We watched her sail in yesterday morning from Ft. Armistead. My friend has the pictures but I will post ASAP. We got to the park at about 8:50 and could see her in the distance, she sailed under the bridge at about 9:10 or so. Great site to see and only 10 mins away!! 111 days to go!!!

Archived