Cruise needed late 2010 or early 2011?

cigloo

Hello all.

We are now trying to figure out our next cruise and need some help from this board :)

We are a group of 8 that likes to cruise and not sure where to go next. We just got off Solstice and ususally have the next trip planned, but we are stumped.

We like the idea of a Transatlantic or a possible South America?? We can go for at least 14 days and maybe more if we do pre cruise land???

Where should we go and why? :confused:

Thanks,

Jennifer

My first thought would be a repositioning cruise from the Mediterranean back to the United States. I know that Royal Caribbean leaves the Mediterranean in early December and arrives back in Galveston, TX.

Or you can leave Miami, do the Panama Canal thing, and arrive on the California coast to fly home (whatever that might be).

Hello all.

We are now trying to figure out our next cruise and need some help from this board :)

We are a group of 8 that likes to cruise and not sure where to go next. We just got off Solstice and ususally have the next trip planned, but we are stumped.

We like the idea of a Transatlantic or a possible South America?? We can go for at least 14 days and maybe more if we do pre cruise land???

Where should we go and why? :confused:

Thanks,

Jennifer

Why not the Allure of the Seas the sister to Oasis? We hubby and I and the 4 grandkids all went to SA, last year we had a nice time, but the price is not cheap not even for 2. I love the idea we are planning for 2011, we are going transatlantic from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome, Doing the entire summer there and staying at our cottage outside of Verona then taking the train to different cities end up in Sicily, and then we see Sicily again and then pick up another cruise ship for the repositioning back to the states. That is going to be a big grand vacation. We are not planning to give an inheritance to our children and grandkids this is their once in a lifetime vacation.

Loretta

I'm not sure if this qualifies as late enough in the year for you or not, but RCCL's Jewel of the Seas has an awesome TA itinerary for September, 2010...

Harwich, England

LeHarve (Paris), France

Cherbourg, France

Cork, Ireland

Cruising (X2)

Akureyri, Iceland

Reykavik, Iceland

Cruising (X2)

St Johns, Newfoundland

Cruising

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Cruising

Boston, Mass

My husband and I are booked... we couldn't resist the itinerary. If you haven't sailed on one of RCCL's Radiance Class ships, you definitely should, they are our personal favorite. Come join us... :)

Archived