Cozumel Speedboat and Beach Tour-how is it??

skvacay

Hi all,

This is my first posting on Cruise Critic, yay! :)

My boyfriend and I will be taking our first cruise together in Septmeber to Key West and Cozumel aboard the Carnival Imagination. We are wanting to book an excursion in Mexico and were looking at the Speedboat and Beach Tour put on by Cozumel Tours by Johann and Sandra. (here is the site: http://www.cozumel-tours.com/speed-boats.htm)

Has anyone done this tour? How is the beach, and is it a lot of fun?

We are looking to have a relaxing day with a little adventure, and be able to be back early enough so I can do some shopping :D

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

We did this one last year and booked our brother for our cruise in July. It is really fun driving the boats by your own and explore the clear waters of Cozumel. However we booked it with: http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/Tours/Speedboattourcozumel.htm since 3 years we book with them and they seem to have the best deals! Their price in May was only $71 and in addition give a 10% discount in addition. We booked and got the discount!:D

How long did the tour last? Was the private beach Passion Island? What was the beach club you went to? Thanks for any info.

Archived