Newbie question bout British Coloinal Hilton?

grlegrl55

I was wondering, since you allk seem to know sooooo much about BCH, do I have to contact them in advace to get day passes or do you litterly just walk in?? My DH and I will be there in June and would like to go to this beach. Also, does the day pas give you access to the pool?

I was wondering, since you allk seem to know sooooo much about BCH, do I have to contact them in advace to get day passes or do you litterly just walk in?? My DH and I will be there in June and would like to go to this beach. Also, does the day pas give you access to the pool?

Just walk in the front door and go to the check in desk.. $20 for adults/ $10 for kids. You'll have access to the beach and pool, hammocks, kayaks etc.. and even towel. Beach and poolside service as well.

They do not sell passes in advance.

We just came back from our cruise last Friday and we spent Thursday at BCH. It was quiet and clean we had use of the pool, kayaks, towels, hammocks. The lifeguards and other staff were very nice. Its convenient because its not that far of a walk from the ship. You can actually see the ships when you are on the beach. It was nice. They are doing some renovations but it didn't interfere with our vacation. I would definitely go back there again. oh you could actually walk back to the ship for lunch and go back...it was that close.

Archived