Cruise Price Going Up

GAMOM4

My cruise dropped from $394.00 to $279.00 (through 4 different price drops) from the 14th until today - and today the price has started going back up..don't know if everyone's cruise will be doing this. I sure am glad that was able to get the credits before the price does go higher.

My cruise dropped from $394.00 to $279.00 (through 4 different price drops) from the 14th until today - and today the price has started going back up..don't know if everyone's cruise will be doing this. I sure am glad that was able to get the credits before the price does go higher.

With fuel prices back on the rise, I'm sure prices will HAVE to go back up.

That's good! Maybe yours will keep going down - you cruise just a little while before we do - I see you will be on the Fantasy in June and we are on the Inspiration in July.

Hello......I am also on the Inspiration July 9. I noticed the price went down but I did not think they would do anything for me since I made final payment already. Did you book the early saver?

Archived