Red bull

Was just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is red bull available at the bars? i cant remember if it was available on my last cruise or not

Bring your own. Seriously. My husband ordered a Red Bull and vodka and it was like $14. (could be that he ordered top shelf though...but they did charge them separately!)

All I can say is Heart Attack in a can. If you insist on drinking them, drink only a couple. They have high levels of caffiene and have caused heart palpataions and heart attack. Here in Australia people have died from drinking them in excess while partying and had massive cardiac arrests. These were people with NO cardiac problems. I know my son used to drink about eight with a bottle of vodka it took me a while with motherly love and Proven written documentation to show how dangerous these caffiene drinks are. Sorry for preaching but I have seen the devastation a simple drink can cause.

I agree with above poster...bring your own...they're small and you'll save a ton.

In ref: to other posts, a little common sense..don't drink 8 of them and then blame Red Bull. Look in the mirror and blame you-know-who.

Personally, I find that 1 sugarless right before you head out for the eve works just fine.

Archived