POA 05/02 Review

goaliedb

I finally got around to updating my blog with a brief recap of our recent cruise. We had a great trip, and I have to say, even though this was our first cruise, it exceeded our highest exptations. I left knowing I had a 50/50 shot of losing my job, but never gave it a thought until I was on the trip home. (Got the call on Monday after we got back)

Recap

More Pictures

I finally got around to updating my blog with a brief recap of our recent cruise. We had a great trip, and I have to say, even though this was our first cruise, it exceeded our highest exptations. I left knowing I had a 50/50 shot of losing my job, but never gave it a thought until I was on the trip home. (Got the call on Monday after we got back)

Recap

More Pictures

Thanks for the great review and photos! What beaches did you go to on your beach days?

Great blog! And glad you got a great package and didn't let it hang over you and ruin your trip ... better things to come ... and maybe time to plan your next cruise ... An Aft balcony cabin to Alaska, maybe? :)

They were offering sweet incentives to place deposit on future crusies, and that's exactly what we did, with plans for Alaska next year

Archived