Planning next cruise already!

GAMOM4

We don't leave until July 9th for this cruise but I am already wanting to plan another one..I really want to go to Half Moon Cay..Jacksonville is the nearest port to us - in fact other than the one in July of this year that is the only port that I have ever sailed out of. We haven't been on the Fascination but we sailed ont he Jubilee out of there and the Celebration twice. Do you think that for the money - we really don't want to drive 9 hours to Miami that the Fascination would be our next best cruise? I wish I could find one going to Key West and Half Moon Cay that would be ideal for us!!!

Alaska Cruise is over a year and a few months out and we are already looking at it due to the Specific cabin we want which is available and also the 50% we are getting on our next cruise.

Hoping that the prices will come down some but since the Alaska cruises are limited to a few months I highly doubt they will drop in price.

Fred

Archived